18 May Production Coordinator – Short Film
Working together with the CEO and Production Team leads, the Production Coordinator supports and oversees the management of the production cycle including script and editorial to visual development and production. This is a part-time role (expected 10-20 hours per week).
We are seeking an organized and passionate future-co producer with experience in the animation industry. If that sounds like you, please apply below.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Manage, organize, track and schedule production and meetings .
- Attend production meetings and take notes.
- Communicate with each member of the art team daily to assess their progress meeting their deadlines
- Accurate data entry in production tracking software.
- Breakdown storyboards to assign each piece of the background, characters and props to artists, along with deadlines
- Create background reference list for short
- Create background color reference list for short
- Organize and ensure all artwork is up-to-date for shipping
- Prepare binders for voice recordings and take notes in sessions if needed.
- Maintain organized production and artwork files within specific directory structures.
- Meetings with Project Team leads and Producer/CEO 1x or 2x week to review artwork
- Update approved artwork in accessible file management system
- Manage and complete expense reports.
- Answer phone calls including checking messages, rolling calls, keeping phone logs and prioritizing call backs.
- Special projects as needed.
- Prepare for a production meeting every Monday to update directors and producers about the status of the short
- Keep the Producer/CEO informed by providing accurate and timely information.
- Distribute Design Report on the completion of artwork for the short every Monday
- Direct people both internally and externally on the correct part cycle to get the information that is needed.
- Organize paperwork that is received so that it is easily retrievable.
- Create trusting and open relationships with productions.
- Provide guidance as needed throughout the finishing stages of production through post production including facilitating communication with sound, music, and post houses.
- Partners with internal Producer and crew as well as external distribution partners to coordinate the generation and completion of all post elements and deliverables.
- Assist in locating distribution partners and deals for completed short film to be distributed and marketed for sales.
Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills And Required Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality over all matters and proprietary information.
- Prioritize work to meet goals or deadlines.
- Ability to be detail-oriented, flexible/adaptable essential.
- Thorough knowledge of the animation process.
- Proficient with Production tracking or production tracking software
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications is essential.
- Ability to transmit messages and documents using electronic mail.
- Ability to prepare spreadsheets of varying complexity.
- Fluency with on-line Internet services.
- Previous animation office or project experience.
- Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a voluminous deadline oriented production.
- Must be willing to take and follow directions.
- Able to work independently and set appropriate priorities.
- Take direction when needed and also take the initiative where applicable.
- Trustworthy and able to maintain a high level of discretion.
- Highly organized, resourceful and dependable with excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Computer and technology literate – familiarity with Mac/PC operating systems, Photoshop, Word, Excel and other database applications and Gmail.
Assist the Producer/CEO in managing the details of the production in order to keep the project on track.
This role is ‘currently’ working remotely. Our team is spread across different localities.
When you apply, please submit your resume and link to your portfolio demonstrating your skill/experience.
For More Information About Our Company, Visit https://animateguyana.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.