18 May Marketing Coordinator
Support Producer/CEO with animation releases and news for GAN Studios.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Administrative support including scheduling meetings, maintaining contact lists for films, series and distribution partners
- Reconcile expenses for executives
- Set up new vendors, manage POs and process invoices
- Take notes during meetings as requested
- Build Keynote presentations
- Create Show Bibles (this is essentially an outline of characters and environments, with names and correct spellings, for easy partner reference)
- Handle footage requests
- Organize logistics for large studio-wide mailers and crew gifts
- Set up screenings
- Assist with organizing wrap parties and event celebrations
- Assist with special projects such as Home Ent Added Value content (ex. Art of Books, deleted scenes, etc.)
- Marketing Film Assets Library / Ci /Material Share:
- Maintains film assets library of visual development and rigged assets from short (characters, environments/lighting keys, props, etc)
- Distribute assets to Creative Advertising, Consumer Products, Partnerships, Home Entertainment and external partners
- One to two years of office experience.
- Keynote and PowerPoint
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat
This role is ‘currently’ working remotely. Our team is spread across different localities.
When you apply, please submit your resume and link to your portfolio demonstrating your skill/experience.
For More Information About Our Company, Visit https://animateguyana.com
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.